Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Business in the Front, Party in the Back.

Recommended:
Re-invent the basics

When it comes to getting up in the morning to go to work I'm usually rushed due to my lack of motivation to leave my warm comfy bed. I've gotten the whole "no time to get ready" down to a science for my hair. I go with the simple formula of a low, side-swept messy bun. It usually settles my layers pretty well and frames my face without requiring much fuss. Recently I had a morning when i actually had enough time to do something funky with my usual style:






I added rows of french braids that wrapped around the back of my head and ended in the usual side bun. A definite fun time with my lazy style.


What's your go-to style when you're pressed for time?
***
Sincerely, Ella

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I usually just shove mine up in a messy bun which is quite boring, but this looks much more creative, think I'm gonna have to give it a go!

    http://eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i am a frequent messy bun gal as well. good luck trying it out!

      Delete