Translate

Friday, April 5, 2013

April Outfit of the Day Two




Heart shirt: American Eagle (thrifted)
Skirt: Forever 21 (thrifted)
Tights: HUE
Shoes: Call it Spring
Hat: thrifted
Scarf: street vendor
Lipstick: MAUVE-ULOUS by Maybelline











Today, it being a Friday and all, I decided to go with a super comfy outfit. The breeze was a bit chilly (then again, it could have been the ice coffee that was making me chilly) so I went for my warm sweater shirt with the big heart on it and decided to be a bit monochromatic in the red-plum shade for everything else. Since the Spring decided to arrive, I've rediscovered my oxfords. They are my go-to shoe at the moment. I decided to top everything off with a deep plum lipstick, my red scarf, and my western style hat.


Thanks for reading!
***
Sincerely, Ella

2 comments:

  1. Thrifted! A girl after my own heart. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jill! i learn from the best. love you too!

      Delete