Translate

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fashion Inspirations Two.

Recommended:
Fashion


Tumbler has yet again succeed in inspiring my fashion sense in some way. Here are the images that have recently caught my eye:


A watercolor rendition of a Vogue cover by Los Angeles artist Cate Parr: I'm a big fan of the red lip contrasted with basic colors. I can't wait for the colder weather so that I can bust out my red lipsticks without looking too done up.




Franck Sorbier: I love the material on this! It's a rugged beauty.




So bohemian! I love it.



 
So girly and yet such an androgynous look; definitely a style I like to try my hand at once in a while.




I love everything about this outfit! I love how the triangle shape repeats itself in the necklace, edge of the shorts, pockets on the jean shirt, and the flap of the bag.




I guess I like triangle necklaces.




So polished looking with a definite edge. Love it!




So many of my obsessions in one outfit! The high bun, leopard print, distinct collar, layered bracelets, bold sunglasses, and classic black pumps.




Basic colors with a twist; just the way I like them.




Berets are so versatile!




Love the mix of fabrics and the accessories.




Brigitte Bardot: I would definitely love to pull this off!


Hope you enjoyed!
***
Sincerely, Ella

8 comments:

  1. Great post!
    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! Super cute blog! xx.
    Meg
    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post darling! I especially love the first picture :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! ya, i'm a big fan of all things vogue. i even wrote a post about it! here it is: http://sincerelyella.blogspot.com/2012/08/reccommended-vogue-magazine-i-began-my.html

      Delete
  4. Fabulous photos! I follow you now! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! just checked out your blog and i love your style!

      Delete