Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

Heaven to a Tea.

Recommended:
Tea for the soul.



After pulling an all-nighter to finish a paper and study for an abnormal psychology exam, I made the worst coffee ever, didn't realize this until I got to school, and couldn't even drink it. Classic worst morning ever. I somehow made it through the day, turning in my paper, taking my exam, etc. and then somehow stayed awake through my train ride home. I decided to then treat myself to an argo tea. I'd never been in one of their shops and since I was waiting around the train station anyway, I decided to stop in. I was not disappointed. It's so amazing in there! I'm a big fan of tea, as my home cabinet overflowing with different tea bags will tell you. I had a chocolate mint fuzed with black tea and it was so good, I never would have thought up that sort of combination. It was the perfect drink for the dropping temperature outside and my aching-awake all night muscles.


What's your favorite tea or coffee combination?
***
Sincerely, Ella


No comments:

Post a Comment