Translate

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Seven Wants.



“I don't want whatever I want. Nobody does. Not really. What kind of fun would it be if I just got everything I ever wanted just like that, and it didn't mean anything? What then?”
- Neil Gaiman, Coraline


Seven wants:

1. The perfect red lipstick (still searching... maybe I'm just not meant to wear red lipstick)

2. Writing inspiration (always thinking about this one)

3. An amazing camera (there are so many moments I want to capture clearly! plus my blog could use some good photos)

4. Understanding (I don't mean to sound cliche, but too bad)

5. Some chewing gum (I need to go grocery shopping)

6. Comfortable high heels (because I could always use a few more inches without killing my feet)

7. A hot tub (because why not?)




Tomorrow: Six Places.


***
Sincerely, Ella 

No comments:

Post a Comment